Informationen anfordern! Kann mir jemand eine zuverlässige Tuning-Garage (wer weiß, was sie an einem Wankelmotor machen) in Berlin oder in der Nähe empfehlen ...?

• Hello everybody,
    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I'm new here and since I'm still learning German, I had to use Google Translate to ask you for help. I hope the translation is good enough for you to understand me.
    I recently bought a second hand 2006 RX-8 231PS that died on me (no compression) after a hot start) while driving early in the summer. The local dealer suggested that I use a new engine for € 7,000, which I could not afford. However, according to my own research, I have found out that you can buy a relatively good engine in the UK for about € 2,000 and shipping to Germany costs about € 300. Bringing my lifeless RX-8 to the UK, however, to accommodate the conversion would take a lot of effort. + I would like to find a tuning garage near me that knows what to do and rely on.
    I live in Berlin and have searched and searched by Google search, but have not found anything yet.
    Can someone recommend a tuning garage in Berlin or not too far from Berlin, which I can trust to install a conversion engine and make other modifications? Your help would be greatly appreciated!