LPG instalation

• Hi, I will present information about installing LPG in rotary engine.
    Installation like in the car with 6 cylinders

reducer: AC R01
    injectors: Hana
    cylinder:50l but includes only 47 l

http://www.gazmobil.auto.pl/kontakt.html

performance
    So car start normal on petrol after about 2 min (in summer) and 4 min (in winter) it change in to lpg. I don't see any problem with changing from pb to lpg. When you push acceleration pedal you can see like rpm drop from ~900 to 750 and than they go up. I thing the lose of power is about 2%. On Lpg car will not produce carbon, becose gas don't burn with oil from injectors. Car burn only 1 l of gas more than pb98, so this is great. I drive only 230km/h on lpg becose I don't have where to drive so fast.

Where is LPG
    The cap for lpg is close to cap of pb. I see that removing the oil filter will be more complitated becose there is not much free space aroundd it. Trunk is smaler about 40% becose you have tank there. Wires go under the car

combustion Summer / Winter
    mixed mode: 15,11 / 15,63
    urban mode: 14,56 / 15,11
    highway: 13,14 / 8,54
    Economy Mode: 12,66 / 13,44
    Redline: 20,66 / 25,54

pros and cons LPG:
    benefits:
    -you are driving cheper
    - better engine culture
    -ecological
    -no check engine ( As for the lack of a catalyst do not know why this is so)
    -LPG doent mix with oil so there will be no carbon
    -better engine lubrication
    -you dint flood engine
    -clean oil
    -car heats up faster
    -fire from the exhaust
    -more oil consubstion

MINUS:
    -more vibration at idle when you have AC on
    -smell of gas
    - less than half the trunk
    -more oil smell in the exhaust
    -you can hear the ticking of the gas injection - it is not loud. (Open hood)
    -fire from the exhaust
    -more slower on klimie especially at idle while driving I do not see the difference

worth it or not?
    For me, it is worth because cheaper, environmentally cost of such an installation is 3500-4000zł depends on what you want there, etc. If you drive a lot it pays (fuel costs are about 40-50% lower), and if the car is a weekend you do not assume because the gas loss of money.

I have done 8200km+ on LPG.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

http://rotarypower.pl/viewtopi…s=0&postorder=asc&start=0

• Hi,
    thanks for this posting. Which ECU did you use? Stag 300 ISA2 ? Standart Software? :thumb:
    Did you made some Pictures from the Engine (Injectors)?

Last year i´ve rebuildet 2 Engines who use LPG for more than 30000km and i think LPG is not bad for our rotary Engines. These Engines are much cleaner inside...

• stag 300 plus
    OK I will do some pictures for you but the weather must be sunny :)

" think LPG is not bad for our rotary Engines. These Engines are much cleaner inside" I'm say that same, 300k km without rebuild?

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com