Rx8 youtube vlogs

• Rx8 youtube vlogs

What's up forum :D

back when i bought my RX8 in december 2015, I decided to document my experience and adventures with it on youtube. I knew that there were a lot of car vloggers out there, so to stand out of the croud, I decided to add a bit of my humour, to make it more fun and entertaining to watch.

The goal of my channel is to show the rx8 experience trough the owner's perspective, and to take the viewers with me on all of my adventure with it.

The channel has vlogs, DIY to do on the rx8, and a comedy series called Driven by madness.

If you like the idea, feel free to check out my channelyoutube.com/channel/UCo81U1cylb9VF009SqtTJqg

You are welcome to subscribe to show support and suggest future content :D

Here are some examples of my videos:

7 things i love on my Mazda rx8
      https://www.youtube....h?v=ceO4d4lBqQ0

How to prepare a Mazda Rx8 for winter
      https://www.youtube....h?v=aQLKikpL8DU

How much does it cost to daily drive a mazda rx8
      https://www.youtube....h?v=jOZ3e4TIzFM
    • Benutz gefälligst die Suchfu.....oh, das ist neu...

Welcome to this Forum ;)
      Where are you from?
      Gonna have a look at your channel - maybe it has some interesting content.
      Mazda Rx-8 Challenge ¤ Tornado Rot ¤ EZ 2004 ¤ 231PS 6Port ¤ Viele viele Änderungen
      Was habe ich alles geändert
      Es ist egal welches Auto du fährst - es gibt immer einen der schneller ist als du...
      Definition von "Tuning": Wir geben Geld aus das wir nicht haben, für Dinge die wir nicht brauchen, um Leute zu beeindrucken die wir weder kennen, noch mögen...

• Thanks for sharing. Nice videos :thumbsup: You have 1 more subscriber now. I only shared videos from my broken engines so far, so ... not that much fun as you had there

Is the guy in #7 is still alive? :ugly:
      But you blamed the Mustangs in #5. As it will be by next car, I can not fully agree :D

@Master
      I think its "Slovakia", according to his license plate
      Seit Juli 2012: RX-8 Revolution ¤ 231PS ¤ BJ 11/2005 ¤ Brilliantschwarz ¤ Leder: Schwarz ¤ 135tkm ¤ Motor #2 bei 73.500km ¤ Motor #3 bei 90.000km :arghs:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Aussen: RX8 Bremsleuchte ¤ LAA's Chrome ¤ Nummernschild tiefer ¤ H&R Spurverbreiterung 40/50 ¤ Mazda Bodykit ¤ AEM Cold Air Intake ¤ Borla Catback
      Innen: KUDA Telefon Konsole ¤ Brodit iPhone Halterung ¤ Stoni's iPhone Kit ¤ Scheibentönung 95% ¤ RX8 Fussmatten ¤ CarPC ¤ TouchScreen im Navigehäuse
      CarPC: Lilliput VGA TouchScreen ¤ Navikonsole USB Mod ¤ GPS USB ¤ OBD2 Bluetooth ¤ Rückfahrkamera ¤ Centrafuse ¤ Sygic Navi ¤ DashCommand

• Homey schrieb:

Thanks for sharing. Nice videos :thumbsup: You have 1 more subscriber now. I only shared videos from my broken engines so far, so ... not that much fun as you had there

Is the guy in #7 is still alive? :ugly:
      But you blamed the Mustangs in #5. As it will be by next car, I can not fully agree :D

@Master
      I think its "Slovakia", according to his license plate
      Thank you so much for the kind words :D

Some say, he still wonders the woods, in search of his sack of potatoes... :P

I come from Slovenia :)

I will put protection once i put my new front bumper (Mazdaspeed) on. And i will try to attempt a facelift conversion. Combine RX8 facelife headlights with 2004 rx8 mazdaspeed front bumper. Hope all goes well :)